PayPal is an online payment service that is one of the world’s best-known digital wallets. It facilitates the transactions from consumer to business (C2B), consumer to consumer (C2C), and business to business (B2B). A PayPal business account enables new and existing merchants to accept and process credit card transactions, debit card payouts, and other payment methods.
The PayPal business account includes all of the same choices as a Personal account. However it also offers additional capabilities for small businesses. If you are an owner of a small business, you can set up PayPal business account to manage the sale of their goods and service online, in person, over the phone, or through other mediums. Let’s know some of the benefits of a PayPal business account.
Benefits of PayPal business account-
· You can accept multiple payment methods like credit cards and mobile payment apps.
· You can use the PayPal account under your business name
· Improve your conversion rates.
· Check out without PayPal accounts
· Make international transactions.
· Giving individual sign-ins for employees to manage specific aspects of the account.