You can easily reset a HP printer through the reset button present at the back of your router. Press and hold the reset button for 15 second and the printer will automatically reset. If you don’t have that option, let’s look at another way to how to reset hp to factory settings.
How to Reset HP printer ?
· Go to the log in page and sign in as the administrator.
· Click on menu and select reset factory settings.
· No, click on reset firmware and select reset.
· When you select reset, the printer will restart.
· You can modify the settings accordingly.
Read:- how to reset hp printer